Air Conditioning and Heating
Contact Reliance Home Comfort for HVAC services in Hampton Roads
We understand an efficient and properly working heating and air conditioning system is important for the comfort, safety, and health of your family, employees, and customers. From installing new air conditioning and heating units, to replacing existing units, each project is carefully and professionally carried out.
We service all major brands and types!
Regularly Schedule Maintenance
Getting your HVAC system checked twice a year is essential to the long-term health of your unit.
What should you expect during a professional maintenance visit from a qualified Reliance Home Comfort technician?
- Checking system functions, safety controls, and adjustment of operating sequence
- Inspection of electrical components and connections.
- Repair, replace, of tighten
- Cleaning and lubricating motors
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters
- Examination of belts
- Adjustment and alignments of belts
- Inspection, cleaning, and balancing of blowers
- Heat pumps
- Gas furnaces
- Air conditioners
- Gas package units
- Oil heating systems
- Electric Heat
- Window units
- Floor furnaces
- Apollo systems
- 24-hour emergency HVAC service
- Experienced technicians to troubleshoot and solve even the most complicated HVAC issues
- Personal attention and follow through
- Repairs for any brand, make, or model
- Upfront pricing
- 100% guaranteed-all repairs are 100% guaranteed. All new installs are backed by a part and labor warranty.